Benefits of Registration
As well as being part of the UK’s foremost mediation community, you will also gain benefits such as:
- Reduced subscription for professional indemnity insurance from the UK‟s leading insurer of mediators.
- A detailed entry on our website showing your contact details, the types of mediation you offer, areas of expertise, etc.
- Access to the members’ area of our website.
- Use of the title ‘UKRM-Registered Mediator’. Depending on your area of work, and the cases that you get assessed on, you will be registered as a UKRM-Registered Commercial Mediator, a UKRM-Registered Workplace Mediator, a UKRM-Registered Neighbourhood & Community Mediator, or a UKRM-Registered Family Group Conferencing Mediator.
- Use of the UK Register of Mediators’ logo.
- Regular newsletters.
- Professional support and opportunities to network with other mediators.
- Discounted rates on advanced training and CPD events.